Kockney Koi's Pond Medic Plus Anti-Foam is an easy way to stop and prevent unsightly foaming on the surface of ponds.
Directions: Shake well before use. Measure the correct dose and tighten cap after use. Fill a clean watering can with pond water and then add the measured amount of Kockney Koi Pond Medic Plus Anti-Foam. Slowly apply to the pond over a 1 hour period.
Dosage: Use 10ml per 682lt (150 Gallons) of pond water. Foam should disperse after an hour. Treatments can be repeated hourly if necessary.
· Calculate your pond volume accurately (DO NOT GUESS). To calculate your pond volume accurately see our website www.kockneykoi.co.uk
· Monitor your fish during all treatments. DO NOT treat last thing at night, the day before you go on holiday or just before you go out.
· Filtration should be maintained at all time
· Do not overdose.
If in doubt seek advice from your local dealer or alternatively use the Helpline number provided.
For Treatment of Ornamental Pond Fish Only. It is strictly forbidden to allow fish treated by this chemical to enter the food chain (Human or Animal).
Do not dispose of in drains or watercourse. Empty container completely and dispose of safely. Dispose empty container in dustbin. Dispose of unused product, in its original container at a household waste site. Contact your local authority for details.
Health & Safety:
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes. In case of contact rinse well with plenty of water and seek medical advice immediately.
· Do not swallow, seek medical advice immediately if swallowed.
· Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves when using.
· Keep out of reach of Children & Pets.
· Keep bottle closed when not in use.
Store between 5°C and 30° C (DO NOT FREEZE)
Contents: 34.5mg/ltr Silicone emulsion.
Helpline Number: 0800 328 7491
Use within 12 months of opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.