- Sludge remover
- Digests organic material
- Reduces the risk of fish disease
- Supports the activity of "friendly" bacteria
- Plant and wildlife friendly
- Easy to use
- Available in 3 sizes; 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre
NT Labs Sludgeclear should be used when there is a build-up of sludge on the bottom of the pond or after the addition of algae and blanket weed treatments. The NT Labs Sludge Remover is a blend of enzymes and bacteria designed to digest organic material leading to a cleaner pond and filter which will give fewer opportunities for disease-causing organisms to hide. NT Labs Sludgeclear helps support the activity of the biological bacteria in your filter.
Simply apply the correct dosage to the pond using the measure provided.
- 250ml treats up to 1,000 gallons (4,550 litres)
- 500ml treats up to 2,000 gallons (9,100 litres)
- 1000ml treats up to 4,000 gallons (18,200 litres)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.